This came round on facebook. Eva’s answers follow:
Just for fun… ask your child these 16 (now 17) questions and post their answers below…..
1. If you won a million pounds, what would you buy?
A million trees
2. How long does it take to get to America?
5 hours (from UK – good guess!)
3. What does Mummy always say to you?
4. What job would you like to do when you’re older?
5. What is the capital of England?
6. Where do babies come from?
A man and a woman
7. At what age do you become an adult?
8. If you could change one rule in your family house, what would it be?
I can eat on the sofa
9. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you have?
Being able to be invisible so I can sneak tomatoes
10. What would you do to save the world?
Use all my money to plant all the trees
11. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
12. How much does it cost to buy a house?
13. Why do you think we should be nice to other people?
Because they have not done anything wrong
14. What does love mean?
When someone loves someone and the other person loves them
15. What are you scared of?
16. What is so important to you?
Saving the planet and eating tomatoes
17. What is the best thing about today?
Eating tomatoes for lunch